We can take your concept designs and develop them through solution led design into reality.
Through rigorous procedures, we ensure that the members of a design team are provided with the data they require to enable their building to accurately reflect the design intent and to perform to the highest standards.
We have a full understanding of the architectural orders, proportion and appropriate detailing and can either advise a design team or simply take instruction and aid the development of cutting edge concepts and aesthetics.
When dealing with restoration and conservation work the experience of our team allows us to accurately interpret even the most obscure evidence accurately and correctly to ensure that new stonework is sympathetic to, and matches the shape and intent of the original stonemasons.
Job Cards and Cutting Schedules
We are able to offer a Template Service whereby we can receive an AutoCAD file with sections and templates drawn 1:1 and then produce plastic templates using our template plotter.
The benefits of our plotter cutter service are:
- An accuracy tolerance of +/- 1mm over 1260mm
- 1:1 scale plastic templates
- Vastly improved time frames regarding templates with heavy geometry such as tracery windows, intricate staircases, tympanums, etc.
- Financial savings due to improved manufacture times
- Ease of duplication regarding multiple templates with similar detail
To find out more please contact Neale Watts on 01243 784225 or by email email@example.com